Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Long Time....

So I realize it's been a long time since I last blogged. update: I'm studying for my MBA now, and trying to get my business off the ground. I've been baking quite a bit, although not as regularly as before. It's been about a year since I started seriously testing recipes, and I'm pretty confident I can bake whatever whenever. I hope to have my own website up soon, and I just started posting pics on Flickr too.
I am still obsessed with everything cupcake, and in fact I made sure all my school supplies were decorated with cupcakes. I was the only person at my MBA orientation who was self-employed, and I was known as the cupcake lady! I even did a cheer with my team, Tania and the Cupcakes :)

So, here's to many more posts, with tons of pictures. Hopefully I'll be more consistent and not go months between updates.

No comments: